Wilson-Hurd Mfg. Co. was founded in Wausau, WI in 1904. Since then, we have grown from supplying metal bag holders and remembrance items, to offering customers complex custom-manufactured products including:
- Electronic Control Products
- Printed Electronics
- Point-of-Purchase Displays
- Medical Contract Manufacturing
- Nameplates & Dials, Overlays, Panels
Our Corporate Headquarters, Electronic Control Products, and Advanced Technology Facility are located in Wausau, Wisconsin, with our Metal & Plastic Manufacturing plant located in Berlin, Wisconsin.
To be the most respected provider in the markets served, consistently delivering solutions that yield exceptional value.
- Dedicated, experienced employees
- Responsive to customers’ needs
- Flexible manufacturing processes
- Cellular manufacturing
- Wausau Electronic Control Product plant certified to ISO 9001:2008
- Berlin Metal & Plastic plant certified to ISO 9001:2008
- Advanced Technology Facility in Wausau certified to ISO 13485
- Medical Contract Manufacturing division utilizes FDA compliant quality records system
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) Registration
With over 110 years of experience behind us, we have proven to be a leader in the industry. Everyone at Wilson-Hurd is committed to providing our customers with the best service possible – from our engineers and our graphic designers, to our printing press operators and our customer service personnel. You will be impressed with our dedication to get you a superior product in the most efficient manner. Our devoted staff always has your best interest in mind.