MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / FUNCTIONS:
• Owner of all receiving, imported goods inspection and warehousing.
• Controlling and monitoring inventory count.
• Warehouse staff advocate; coaching, planning and monitoring work.
• Implementing and monitoring safety practices.
• Warehouse layout control and space utilization
• Create a working relationship with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
• Compile reports; budget, stock levels, annual cost for material statistics.
SECONDARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / FUNCTIONS:
• Metal Prep operations and conduct.
• May serve as a backup for Procurement and Shipping.
KEY METRICS & COMPETANCIES
• Warehouse regulation and Inventory Control.
• Distribution, shipping and logistics.
• Customer Service.
• Responsible for the direction, training, and development of warehouse personnel.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• High school diploma or GED.
• 2-4 years of experience in a warehouse or similar role.
• EPICOR / MRP System Experience preferred.
• Superb listening skills and ability to probe for understanding.
• Leadership and Teamwork.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a varied audience.
• Versatile warehouse management knowledge and inventory management.
• Problem solving aptitude to accurately define, analyze, break down, and solve complex problems.
• Time Management.
• A quick learner.
• Driving desire for personal and organizational improvement.
• Unquenchable thirst for operational excellence.
• Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes.