Responsible for the manufacturing of quality products efficiently, accurately, safely and timely. Provide technical support to the manufacturing floor to support the production process.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
• Assemble and test advanced electronic control products.
• Inspect finished product for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
• Perform soldering on SMT and through-hole components.
• Handle and assemble components with the aid of a microscope and tweezers.
• On-time performance
• Manufacturing efficiency
• Quality of work
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
• Work closely with engineering, production floor, and manufacturing production technician to deliver quality product to the customer.
• Test products and subassemblies for functionality and quality.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 year technical degree or equivalent training/experience is a plus
• Certified IPC Specialist is a plus but not required
• 3 – 5 years production and manufacturing experience
• Manufacturing experience with small components is preferred
• Soldering SMT and through-hole components
• Soldering and PCB assembly skills
• Ability to read and interpret basic electrical schematics
• Familiarity with various test equipment and their uses
• Proven team player
• Driven and results oriented
• Self-directed multi-tasker
• Superb organization and prioritization skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills