MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / FUNCTIONS:
• Hands on manufacturing resource responsible for leading our 2nd shift manufacturing team.
• Functional areas include Prepress, Printing & Fabrication.
• Position is responsible for coordinating efforts in support of customer needs, driving performance that exceeds customer and business unit expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Leadership of 2nd shift Staff.
• Execute to Production Schedule in support of customer needs.
• Drive continuous improvement through project work as assigned by plant management.
• Solve problems creatively and analytically.
50 - 60 Teammates
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Some secondary education in Supervisory Management preferred.
• Excellent communication, analytical & proven problem-solving skills.
• Needs to be a self-starter with the ability to achieve positive results through people.
• Professional ethics, tact and courtesy in dealing with plant personnel.
• Hands on, team player, willing to work independently on multiple tasks.
• Must be computer literate with ERP system experience a plus.
• A minimum of 3 - 5 years practical job shop manufacturing experience required preferably processing metal &/or plastics in one or more of the following disciplines:
• Screen Printing.
• Hard tool and steel rule die cutting.
• Forming and embossing of metals and plastics.
• Automated die cut systems.
• Lamination and slitting/shearing techniques.
• 1-2 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.