JOB TITLE: Warehouse Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Fabrication / Warehouse Department
REPORTS TO: Plant Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: Warehouse Personnel
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / FUNCTIONS:
Summary: Maintains physical receiving (confirmation of incoming), warehousing, material maintenance and any related operations.
• Responsible for the direction, training, and development of warehouse personnel.
• Receive and count incoming product while auditing for defects or shortages.
• Report shortages, defects, goods used or issued, and expenditures into EPICOR (ERP system) and inventory reports for analysis.
• Issue or distribute product or materials, including physically delivering items to the manufacturing floor and offices.
• Order inventory or shipping materials when needed while working with purchasing and management regarding stock procurement and availability.
• Cut plastics and run metal preparation machines when required.
• Building pallets and crates when needed, including banding, wrapping and restocking boxes.
• Cycle Count on a daily basis.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Forklift operation.
• Other duties and responsibilities assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• High school degree, GED, or equivalent.
• Associates Degree or 3-4 years’ experience in a Supervisor or leadership role.
• Required COMPUTER- LITERATE.
• Enterprise Resource Program Experience (EPICOR, SAP, ORACLE).
• Versatile warehouse knowledge and inventory management.
• Critical Thinker – ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Proven team player who thrives on diving into the job and getting their hands dirty.
• Problem solving aptitude by accurately defining, analyzing, breaking down, and solving complex problems.
• Driving desire for personal and organizational improvement.
• Strong attention to detail and quality conscious.
• The ability to enforce good housekeeping, safety and sanitation regulations in daily routine.
• Exposure to contaminants or hazardous conditions with inks and chemicals.
• Personal Protective Equipment includes safety glasses, gloves, lab jackets, hearing protection, hard hats, and steel toed boots.
• Loud noise levels and exposure to hot and cold temperatures.
• Outdoor work activities and weather exposure.
• Majority of position is standing.
• Time Pressure.
• Importance of being exact or accurate.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. of product.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.