MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for the review and approval of engineering packets for new orders as part of cross functional review.
• Develop Process Control Plans and PFMEA’s, as required.
• Interact with external customers and suppliers regarding product nonconformances, conduct failure analysis, when required.
• Initiate internal and external Corrective Actions (CAR’s / SCAR’s), when needed.
• Responsible for supervising incoming & first article inspection areas, and for the generation of customer PPAP reports.
• Responsible for determining sampling plans, forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability trend data.
• Responsible for maintaining Calibration program, for ensuring tooling and equipment is scheduled for calibration at defined intervals, and for the maintenance of calibration records.
• Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a four-year college or university or Experience Requirement listed below.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities. Quality orientation and attention to detail.
• Problem analysis and problem resolution.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Strong team player. FMEA, six sigma, lean manufacturing techniques, continuous improvement
Three to five years of quality experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, or Education Requirement listed above. Knowledge of ISO 9001 or AS9100.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present information to management team and employees in a broad audience.
• Highly organized and consistent, with knowledge of Microsoft Office office.
• Effective, independent work style. Proactive behavior with high resiliency.
• Ability to quickly analyze data and Ability to drive concept to deliverables. Ability to quickly adapt to change.