MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / FUNCTIONS:
• Incorporate continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing and utilize knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, materials and parts, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design to enhance or implement a manufacturing process.
• Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks.
• Design layout of equipment or work spaces to achieve maximum efficiency.
• Design, install, or troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
• Supervision of maintenance technicians including scheduling of work.
• Associates Degree in Electro Mechanical or prevalent work experience.
• Computer aided design CAD software.
• Microsoft Office software.
• Project Management software.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• At least 2-4 years’ experience working with machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
• Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics.
• Practiced and extremely knowledgeable in electronics, controllers and PLC technology related to manufacturing equipment.
• Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Ability to understand technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
• Analytical problem solving and solution implementation.
• Ability to judge and make decisions considering relative costs, incorporating ethics and honesty, and acknowledging benefits and consequences of potential actions.
• Ability to lead and work with others, including resolving conflicts, negotiating, and providing guidance and performance evaluation.
• Project Management and scheduling of workload due to production demand.
• Able to handle multiple projects at one time.
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Dependability and flexibility to work on an off shift if work requires.