Eliminating the need for buttons or keys, touchscreens have changed the way electronic equipment is used by simplifying the user experience. Utilizing both resistive and capacitive technologies, our touchscreens can be integrated into a panel with a wide selection of additional design features to fit your unique application.
While the touchscreen applications people are most familiar with are computers, smartphones, and gaming consoles, the list of uses for touchscreens continues to grow including such applications as medical equipment, industrial machinery, self-service kiosks, bank ATMs, and satellite-navigation equipment. If your user interface is lacking the features needed to boost efficiency, contact us today to find out how a touchscreen could be the perfect solution for you.
- Capacitive multi-touch and gesture support
- Optical bonding capabilities
- Support for various communication standards, including: SPI, I2C, UART, and USB
- Display interfaces, including: 24-bit parallel, LVDS, and HDMI
- Screen sizes supported:
- Resistive: 2.2” – 22”
- Projected Capacitive: 3.5” – 17”
For a more detailed list of design options, please visit our capabilities page.
- Capacitive & resistive technology
- Software & firmware design
- Contract manufacturing & fully integrated assemblies
For a more detailed list of processes, please visit our capabilities page.
Cover lens options include:
- Soda lime
- Chemically strengthened
- UV resistant
For a more detailed list of materials, please visit our capabilities page.
Please click the link below to download a set of design guidelines that has been created to assist you with the development of your custom touchscreen.
“Keep up the good work on the parts shipped in so far, no issues with production parts!”Nathan M., Advanced Solutions