Observe our first-rate manufacturing services for medical devices.
Wilson-Hurd offers medical contract manufacturing services within our ISO 13485 and FDA Registered Facility. We are very familiar with many leading medical device owner’s validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ) and can assist companies with developing their own process validation and DOE protocols. From assembly through packaging, Wilson-Hurd can tailor cost-effective manufacturing services to meet your product’s requirements.
We provide the best in-class Medical Device Contract Manufacturing services including PCB Board assembly, box build, testing, and fulfillment services. Product categories we specialize in include: disposable printed electrodes for EKG sensor arrays, hydrogel based printed sensors for respiratory monitoring, device assembly and manufacturing, and medical quality cables.
- Graphics printing
- Heat staking
- Laser etching
- Sterilization coordination
- Final acceptance activities
- Semi-automated assembly
- Final and custom packaging
- Tray sealing
- Traceability systems
- Material planning and procurement
- Incoming inspection of materials
- ISO 13485:2012 Certified
- FDA registered facility
- Quality record system that complies with 21 CFR 820
- Demonstrates current Good Manufacturing Practices as required by Section 520 of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act and further defined in Part 820 of Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations
- Facility registered within the FDA FURLS medical device contract manufacturers database
- Facility inspected by FDA Representatives
“One of the best suppliers I have ever had the pleasure of working with.”Greg W., Animas